Tuesday, June 10, 2014

TMI QUESTIONS: HAPPY FATHER'S DAY QUESTIONNAIRE 2014!


FATHER'S DAY QUESTIONNAIRE!
 1. My dad's name is _____.
 2. He is _____ years old.
 3. He is as big as _____.
 4. He has _____ hair and _____ eyes.
 5. His favorite food is _____.
 6. His favorite color is _____.
 7. He likes to go to _____.
 8. For fun he likes to _____.
 9. My favorite thing to do with my dad is _____.
10. I love my dad because _____.




BONUS
1. Who's your daddy?
2. Are you into daddies?
3. How do you define daddy?
4. Are you a daddy?

TMI Questions 
Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS

Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers (directions here), visit your website and get to know you too.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

CROSSPOST