Sunday, December 29, 2013

TMI ANSWERS: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!
No resolutions! Just your best hopes and wishes for 2014!

I might write these but sometimes I really suck at answering them and other times I'm late. For this one I'm both.

1. Entertainment...
I want to go on vacation and spend time in the sun and having fun!
2. Politically...
I'd like to see voters wake up and start electing people who have the interest's of the country in mind (which is their job) rather than just keeping their jobs or opposing the other party. I think the only real solution will be with the rise of a third and/or forth political party.
3. Globally...
Climate change. The Winter Olympics. Over population.
4. Personally...
I'm working on it.
5. Friends...
Make some locally and visit the ones I have.
6. Family...
I'm working on it.
Bonus
Sexually...
Have some!

TMI Questions 
Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS
Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers (directions here), visit your website and get to know you too.

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! I love feedback and opinions!

To include a clickable link back to your blog or to a point of interest:
Click on this link for directions:

HOW TO INCLUDE OR POST A LINK IN BLOGGER COMMENTS

CROSSPOST